Congratulations to the following MWHS Senior students who were nominated for the 2020-2021 Triple A award: Avery Robbins, Gabriella Yonker, Lydia Emery, Sydney Eidsness, Amelia Pettit, Katherine Johnson, Eve Mikkelson, Carly McGown, Mackenzie Wallace, Bode Applegate and Mitch Krebsbach. Mitch Krebsbach and Katherine Johnson have been selected to represent MWHS in 2020-2021.
The Academics, Arts, and Athletics Award, commonly known as the Triple ‘A’ Award, honors high school seniors throughout the state who have a 3.0 or higher-grade point average and who participate in League-sponsored athletic/fine arts activities.
To be eligible for the Academics, Arts, and Athletics Award a student must:
- be a high school senior at the time of nomination. Schools may nominate one senior boy and one senior girl for this award.
- have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher at the time of nomination.
- participate in at least one League-sponsored athletic/arts/activity program.
- comply with the MSHSL’s Student Code of Conduct
- complete the application form and submit it to the administrative region secretary by the deadline date specified by the region committee.
Triple ‘A’ Award recipients are selected through a multi-level process involving member schools of the League, the League’s administrative regions, and a special committee of educators, business leaders, and members from the fine arts and athletic communities.
Triple ‘A’ Recognition
Mitch and Katherine will be invited to a recognition banquet which will likely be virtual.