#1 – Submit a Sports Physical to the Activities Office – (completed within 3 years) via email to email@example.com or Fax to 952-491-8127. Click here to access the physical form.
#2 – Complete the Registration Form including the Health Questionnaire. Click here to access the registration form.
#3 – Click here to submit payment. Note that this link isn’t live yet as we are waiting for clearance for Fall 2020 Seasons.
Fall 2020 Athletics and Activities Registration Information:
- the current plan is to start fall sports on Monday, Aug 17 (FB August 10)
- the return to athletic participation will be dependent on announcements regarding the 2020-21 school year from the Governor, MN Dept. of Education, and MN Dept. of Health
- it is anticipated that decisions/announcements regarding the 2020-21 school year will be made during the week of July 27
- there will likely not be a final/definitive answer on fall sports/activities until the week of August 3, which is when the next Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) Board Meeting is scheduled to take place
- the MSHSL has created a task force to gather/review numerous contingency plans depending on what the return to schools looks like
- goal is to ensure health and safety of students and staff
- goal is to provide an option/opportunity for each sport/activity to participate
- any and all options are being discussed/considered and each sport/activity will be reviewed individually (timing of seasons, length of seasons, etc.)
- Westonka Public Schools opened registration for fall sports/activities on 7/15 without payment. The intent is/was to gather interest and a communication list for Coaches/Advisors. Click here to register, payment will be collected once we know a final answer on what things will look like.
- Reminder that all students need a sports physical in order to participate, click here for the physical form if needed.
- Due to COVID-19, the MSHSL has granted an extension so that a student with a three-year clearance that expires at any time from March 12, 2020 through the conclusion of the 2020-2021 school year will have the clearance extended through the completion of the 2020-2021 school year
Please continue to follow the guidelines so that we can return to school and sports/activities as soon as possible.